I spent a large part of the evening packing, only to be told this morning that my move to the Susenberg Clinic in Zurich has now been postponed until tomorrow (Saturday). Oh well, I guess I'll survive another 24 hours without going completely crazy.
There was another telephone call this morning. The oncology department at the hospital want to see me there on Monday morning at 11 o'clock to discuss the second cycle of chemotherapy. That's VERY good news because it means that things are finally beginning to move. With any luck, I should have a fixed date for the chemo and then they can start thinking about preparations for the second and most critical operation. I'm still hopeful of being dealt with and released before Christmas.
It's amazing how much luggage has accumulated in the past month. They'll think I'm moving in permanently when I finally get to Susenberg! Danny will be bringing me some fresh clothes and other stuff tomorrow and then he can take a couple of bags full of stuff I don't need back to the flat. I'll get there eventually - I hope.
Today is a bright, mild day and I don't have any appointments so I expect I'll spend a bit of the afternoon in the park.
Hope you got to spend some time in the park.You would have ben blown away if it was here in windy Wales.Hope your move takes place tomorrow,ready for the next round.
ReplyDeleteRose xxx