Thursday, 23 June 2011

Made it to 60

Yesterday, the 22nd June, was my 60th birthday. Nothing much to celebrate under the circumstances, but it was quite a nice day all the same. I spent a small piece of it at the hospital having another session of antibody therapy and being prescribed morphine for the increasing back pains.

The antibodies are being upgraded as from next week. It appears from the latest tests that the tumour is gradually growing, so the therapy is being intensified to counter it.

I am going to England from 8th to 12th July to spend a few days with Linda. It's rather complicated because of having to drip-feed, but we think we've found a way to deal with that. I want to visit my mother for her 82nd birthday while I'm there too. Who knows how long I'll still be able to travel?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 60th and we all hope you have a safe trip over to the UK and your Mum's 82nd.......

    ReplyDelete