Saturday, 12 February 2011

Back home

I arrived back home yesterday evening. It's wonderful to be back in my own four walls, although I must say it's hard work keeping up with all the medication and drip food and everything else. I now regard myself as a professional full-time sick person.

I am very tired and very weak, but that was to be expected. I hope that I'll be able to get a bit fitter in the course of time. I've had the first dose of antibody treatment against the cancer. That went well and I didn't have any negative reactions to it. Now I have to go back to the hospital on a weekly basis to keep everything under control.

Too tired to write any more for the time being.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Tony...

    Get plenty of rest and take good care of yourself

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good wishes coming your way Tony.So glad you are home.The tiredness is a royal pain but it gets better slowly.
    Take care
    Rose xxx

    ReplyDelete