The operation to remove my larynx has been brought forward to this coming Friday, 21st January.
I've been given a booklet on the operation and life after it. There are still a few questions I need to ask, but I think I've got most of the picture now. It will certainly mean quite a radical change in lifestyle and a great deal of out-patient support in the months to come. But I'm confident that I will be able to adjust to the new scenario. I won't really have much choice, come to think of it!
Hi Tony,
ReplyDeleteAnother mountain to climb eh....:-(
You've really been through it these past months.
I just hope that you can recover as fast as possible and continue any treatment as an outpatient.
Hoping that things get so much better for you soon xxx
Good luck tomorrow.Lets hope this is the start of your healing .All good wishes coming your way.xxxxx
ReplyDelete