Back in Susenberg which is effectively serving as a hotel more than anything else for the weekend.
The chemotherapy has been much tougher this time. My blood pressure has plummeted to new low levels, my fingers are tingling every time I get out of bed and move around and my hair is falling out as well. I’ll wind up looking like an extremely skinny version of Bruce Willis at this rate!
At least I have a couple of new appointments as target dates. On the 15th November I have to go to the oncologists for a blood test and a chat about my general condition after the latest dose of chemo, and then on 17th November I am scheduled for a PET CT. I’m very much hoping that if all is well, I will obtain a date for the operation so that I have a target to head for.
I imagine I’ll get a psychological boost from being at home next week. At the moment, all I really feel like doing all day long is sleeping. Even if I spend four or five hours asleep during the day, I still sleep well overnight. I feel that I’m just in limbo at the moment, a kind of vacuum. I wish I could see the end of the tunnel. It’s still not in sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment