Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Checking out for a couple of days

This is probably my last posting for a couple of days. I have to leave here very early tomorrow morning to get to the hospital, and then I’m unlikely to be online until I return here on Saturday.

Thank you for all the many kind messages and wishes that have come in over this past week or so. All very much appreciated.

I’m still feeling positive and optimistic. Most of all, I’m looking forward to being back in my own four walls on Monday. The home nursing organisation called me this morning to confirm that they will be at my place on Monday afternoon to get everything sorted out. Then I’ll be at home until I’m summoned for the next step in the proceedings. It seems like years since the first operation. Actually, it’s only been just over a month. With any luck, I’m already more than halfway through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment